Summer's almost here! Feel free to take a minute to dance about that, I sure am. I cannot wait! Sunny days in the water, all the cold fruit to munch on and being barefoot every chance I get. I’m giddy about it. All of that also means pedicure season is among us, folks. About three years ago I did a big clean sweep of all my cosmetics, it was a long process to slowly build up a library of new favorite (clean) brands but I did it! So today you get a list of five of my go-to polishes! Peace out chemicals, hello worry free ingredients.
Here's some of our faves:
- CAPTION, I love this brand primarily for the colors! They have a big library of colors to choose from too.
- TEN OVER TEN, 8 free nail polishes and solid color choices!
- PRITI NYC, I haven’t gotten a chance to try this brand yet but its 10 free and recommended by one of my favorite beauty shops so it made the cut.
- JINSOON, easy for a glittering, foolproof mani + pedi!
- CÔTE, this is the creme de la creme. One of the cleanest polishes out there and one of the most elegant. The hard part is choosing!
The gals here at Nellie Taft love to play with color on our nails and we’d love to see what you guys paint on so give us a shout if you add any of these to your polish collection!