SHIPPING & RETURNS
What is your return policy? (updated as of 3/26/18)
We try to make returns as easy as possible. Your item is eligible for a return within 10 days of receiving it. After 10 days, all sales are final. We are a small company and returns really effect us so if you are going to send it back, we just ask that you do it in a flash. Items must be returned in their original packaging, without wear or damage, along with the packing slip. Free returns are only valid for customers within the United States. All items purchased on sale and in the final sale collection are final sale and cannot be returned unless they are received damaged or defective.
For a return within 10 days, here how to start the process:
- Email email@example.com with your order number and what piece you are planning on returning
- We’ll send you a prepaid label and you just need to throw the return back into the mail within 48 hours. Please note that that for international customers, we cannot send prepaid labels. Shipping for international customers are at the expense of the customer.
- If you are returning for store credit, we’ll cover the return shipping. If you’re returning for a full refund, we’ll deduct a $7 flat shipping fee from your refund.
- Once we receive your return, give us 3-5 days to process it, and you’ll receive an email notifying you of a refund or store credit.
- Questions? No worries! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you need it, our shipping address is:
Returns c/o Nellie Taft
21957 Cromwell Ave.
Fairview Park, OH 44126
Helpful hint: If you are hoping for an exchange, it's best to order the new one first and then we can process your return separately. Since each piece has such limited quantities, we can't promise we'll be able to do like-for-like exchange. But, if you go ahead and order the new piece while it's still in stock and before we get your return, then we can get you your best size.
How much does shipping cost?
For any purchases over $75, shipping is free. If your purchase is under $75, we charge a $5 flat fee to get your package to you. Our goal is to offer free shipping all the time but we aren't quite there yet.
How long does it take to get my clothes?
Once you place an order, we will ship it out within 2 business days. Once it is out of our hands and into USPS, we will send over a tracking number for you to keep on eye on it. On average, it takes about 3-7 days to get to you. Believe me, we want you to get your clothes as fast as possible. If you have problems along the way, email us at email@example.com and we will do what we can.
Can you tell me more about where your clothes are made?
We love this question because it means people care. And we really want people to care. Our clothes are all made in the USA and are from various manufacturers, mostly based in Los Angeles. As we grow, we hope to be able to travel to these manufacturers and build relationships with the people who make our clothes. We'd love your support along the way.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are a small but mighty team of women doing our best to make cute, affordable, made in the USA clothes accessible to everyone who wants them. We're constantly trying to change to be better and do better - just like Nellie! Please don't hesitate for even a second to email us if you have a question, comment, or concern.